What this course IS!
- This is a quite fast paced project oriented course to learn the fundamentals of Gatsby.js
- This is a course were you will learn GraphQL basics.
- This is a "code along" style of course.
- This is a course were you will learn how to connect an existing Wordpress site to Gatsby.js and use it as a Headless CMS.
- This is a course were you will use React. It will not teach basics of React but it should be good for an intermediate React developer.
- This is a course that uses a lot of ES6 Syntax.
What this course IS NOT!
- This course is not a beginner React course
- This course will not deeply explain React syntax.
- This course will not teach GraphQL in detail. (We will use it though and should be a great overview/start to learn GraphQL)
- This course will not teach Wordpress and how the actual Wordpress backend is built. We're not building anything in Wordpress. The course is focused to learn Gatsby.js and how to connect an existing Wordpress site to Gatsby.
My main goal with this course is to mix fun with teaching. There's many tutorials and courses out there that are great but too complex and focus on a lot at the same time. Hope you enjoy it too!